Hiring a Urologist for Stamford Health Medical Group, an affiliate of Stamford Hospital, in Stamford, Connecticut. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established practice. The Urologist will perform the appropriate assessments and treatments of all patients. The Urologist will be responsible for providing urology services in an inpatient setting and a variety of ambulatory settings. Join an existing busy practice and work with a team of two other urologists. Enjoy living and working in a coastal community that is 30 minutes to New York City with easy access to some of the most esteemed universities in the country. Be a part of an agile organization with strong leadership.
- Responsible for providing urology services in both inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Perform appropriate assessments and treatment of all patients, in accordance with applicable clinical pathways and protocols, and using the most current evidence-based standards of care.
- Provide timely and accurate consult with 24 hours of the order.
- Promote collaboration with primary care physicians, surgeons and radiation oncologists in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrate ability to develop a Practice in the community.
- Adhere to established quality standards and regularly reviews quality metrics for service line and self. Provides corrective action for failing metrics.
- Provide outreach in the community to promote urological services.
- Utilize all electronic medical records to the fullest. Must demonstrate proficiency.
- Comply with all the insurance plan guidelines accepted by the Medical Center.
- Ensure the timely billing and locking of charts. Performance is reviewed weekly.
- Attend all meetings at the request of the Chairman of Surgery.
- Provide education to residents and medical students.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for all patients, physician and staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology
- Connecticut medical license, or application in process
- Graduate of Fellowship Program
- Ability to perform robotic & general surgery, ESWL.
- Ability to work in a variety of ambulatory settings.
- Physician led organization, with a patient centered philosophy.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- CME allowance
- Planetree designated hospital
- Magnet Hospital Designation
- Great Places to Work Certified
- Potential for additional incentives
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly