Hiring a Non-Invasive Cardiologist for Stamford Health Medical Group, an affiliate of Stamford Hospital, in Stamford, Connecticut. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established practice. The Non-Invasive Cardiologist will specialize in diseases of the heart and blood vessels to manage complex cardiac conditions, such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms. You will be joining a cardiac program that enjoys a strong reputation. Be part of a well-respected team. Enjoy living and working in a coastal community that is 30 minutes to New York City with easy access to some of the most esteemed universities in the country. Be a part of an agile organization with strong leadership.
- Consultative services in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Specialize in diseases of the heart and blood vessels to manage complex cardiac conditions, such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms.
- Interpret diagnostic testing including but not limited to EKGs, halters, echocardiograms, and stress testing
- Supervise diagnostic testing
- Board Certified in Cardiology/Cardiovascular Disease
- Connecticut medical license, or application in process
- Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School
- Physician led organization, with a patient centered philosophy.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- CME allowance
- Planetree designated hospital
- Great Places to Work Certified
- Magnet Hospital Designation
Apply for Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly