Internal Medicine Physician
Hiring an Internal Medicine Physician for Stamford Health Medical Group, an affiliate of Stamford Hospital, in Stamford, Connecticut. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established practice. They offer a high level of autonomy at the practice level with respect to hours, time with patients, and call schedule. Enjoy living and working in a coastal community that is 30 minutes to New York City with easy access to some of the most esteemed universities in the country. Be a part of an agile organization with strong leadership.
- Provide excellent patient care.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat medical illnesses, evaluate health status, initiate therapeutic and preventive measures, and make appropriate and necessary referrals to specialty and other consultative medical services.
- Carry a patient caseload consistent with quality of care and productivity standards.
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with other health care providers and other staff on all aspects of the health needs of patients.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Connecticut medical license, or application in process
- New grads accepted; experience preferred.
- Physician led organization, with a patient centered philosophy.
- Autonomy at the practice level to set call, hours and time spent with patients.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- CME allowance
- Planetree designated hospital
- Magnet Hospital Designation
- Great Places to Work Certified
- Potential for additional incentives
Apply for Internal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly