Pain Management Physician
OhioHealth is hiring a board eligible/certified Pain Management Physician with a focus on Spine to join a nationally ranked Neuroscience Service Line in Mansfield, Ohio.
- Opportunity to develop outpatient clinic and hospital-based inpatient consult service with an established spine neurosurgery practice
- In collaboration with well-established referral paths, patients would be non-surgical, acute and chronic, and spine patients
- Outpatient practice is weekday only with a small volume of inpatient consultations and urgent procedures performed daily during a protected block of 1.5-2 hours
- Spine procedures, including lumbar and cervical: 20-30 percent of total caseload
- Ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified in anesthesiology or physical medicine & rehabilitation and be fellowship trained in interventional spine or pain medicine. Years of practice experience and ability to perform all procedures may replace fellowship training.
- Familiarity with intrathecal procedures is desired
Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future
Today’s complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality. One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advanced practice providers and associates.
We value the expertise of our strong physician network. We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them. It’s one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey’s hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For.” And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
We Never Stop Learning
At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians — we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations. We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
We know growth isn’t limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians. We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
We Want to Talk About Your Future
The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages. Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining. The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports while benefitting from a low-cost of living.
Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability. OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Pain Management Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly