EM - Physician - Northwest Hospital
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 34,000
- 48-bed ED with significant coverage daily
- 45 hours of day physician coverage
- 69 hours of day APP coverage
- Admission rate 20%
- Observation services
- RAZ unit, exclusive to APPs, use APPs to the highest level of their professional license
A part of Lifebridge Health System which also includes Sinai Hospital and Grace Medical Center, both in Baltimore. Northwest is a 240-bed not-for-profit hospital offering a wide range of patient services. Northwest Hospital’s philosophy of patient-centered care continues with its newly opened rapid evaluation unit. This new ideology substantially lowers wait times and assures a heightened accuracy of triage.
Randallstown is a suburban community located approximately six miles northwest of Baltimore with the exciting attractions of the city and its vibrant Inner Harbor area. It is also within one hour of the cultural and educational opportunities of Washington, D.C. The area has excellent schools and safe, friendly neighborhoods. The hospital is easily accessible from the I-695 beltway. The best qualities of urban and suburban life are combined in Randallstown.
Randallstown is in Baltimore County, Maryland just outside of Baltimore. The community has a population of 32,000 and is known for its ethnic diversity.
- Cerner EMR System
- 20-bed observation unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 10,000 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
5401 Old Ct Rd
Randallstown, MD 21133
Apply for EM - Physician - Northwest Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly