Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Ohio
A reputable hospital committed to providing safe, quality health care to all of its patients is seeking a board-certified gastroenterologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to earn competitive income while living and working in a desirable location just outside of Cleveland.Opportunity Highlights
- $880,000 income potential
- Ability to perform ERCP and EUS procedures
- Comprehensive benefits, including tail coverage
- Hospital received an “A” rating from the Leapfrog Group
Located less than an hour from Cleveland, this inviting Midwest town is a perfect place to live and work. Whether you're seeking exciting opportunities or peace and relaxation, you'll find it in this close-knit community.
About the Company
- A low cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including great hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, and boating
- Nearby collegiate and professional sports
- Convenient access to Cleveland and its many amenities, including an international airport
- Less than 20 minutes to beautiful Lake Erie + easy access to Toledo
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md