Job Description & Requirements
Teleradiologist Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 7 on/7 off; 7 on/14 off/ 7 on/21 off available Pay Rate: $360000.00 - 360000.00
A reputable private practice dedicated to improving performance, providing excellent customer service, and providing 24/7 coverage is seeking board-certified radiologists to join its team. This is a lucrative teleradiology opportunity that includes a partnership.Opportunity Highlights
- Enjoy an incredible quality of life—flexible 7 on/7 off; 7 on/14 off/ 7 on/21 off available
- 2-year partnership track
- Nighthawk position
- Salary provided for the first year
- $550,000+ income potential
- Access to the same resources as on-site radiologists
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits—health insurance premiums paid 100% by the practice for physician + dependents
- Ability to live and work from anywhere in the U.S.
Board Certified in Radiology minimumAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Teleradiologist, Teleradiology, Radiologists, Teleradiology Specialist, Telemedicine, Hospital, radiology,, radiology, radiologist