Forensic Pathology Physician
Forensic Pathology Physician in Ohio
An established coroner’s office serving a community of nearly 1.3 million individuals is seeking a qualified forensic pathologist. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a major Midwest metro.
- $250,000 salary guarantee + excellent benefits
- Great work-life balance with 1:6 call
- 250 cases per year—low homicide and suicide rates
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Brand-new 57,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility
A booming Midwest city, this metropolitan region is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Living and working in this inviting capital city, you’ll have everything you need and more.
- A low cost of living and a variety of housing options, including in downtown or wonderful family-friendly neighborhoods
- Some of the top public schools in the state
- Access to multiple state parks and local lakes
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, rafting, and golfing
- Access to the city’s many amenities, including a modern downtown area, an international airport, and collegiate sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Forensic Pathology, Criminal Pathology, Forensic Pathologist, Criminal Pathologist, Medical Examiner, Me, Pathology Lab, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care
Apply for Forensic Pathology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly