Emergency Medicine Physician
Outstanding opportunity for a high energy, board eligible / certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join our staff of dynamic, highly regarded ED practitioners with Associated Physicians of Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (APHMFP) at Harrington Hospital Southbridge and the Harrington HealthCare at Webster.
- 36,000 combined annual ED visits
- Fully democratic, physician-led practice
- Robust compensation package with quarterly incentive plan distribution
- 0 2.5 patients per hour resulting in extraordinary RVU entitlement
- Added incentive for individual interested in working a high percentage of nights
- Generous, immediately vested pension
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Continuing medical education funding
- Layered attending physician staffing with advanced health practitioner support
- Significant growth opportunities in our emergency medicine network
- Exciting and collaborative environment with standardized clinical practices, quality systems, and fully integrated EHR to ensure excellence in patient care
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
Harrington HealthCare System is a regional health system that provides health care to patients in south central Massachusetts and northeast Connecticut, with its main hospital campus in Southbridge, MA and satellite facilities and offices in locations throughout south central Massachusetts. The Emergency Departments at Harrington Hospital Southbridge and the Harrington HealthCare at Webster are staffed and managed by APHMFP.
- 24x7 EDs providing emergency care to all patients
- Integrated PA/NP coverage
- Designated Stroke Centers
- 24 hour Emergency Psychiatric service
- Sub-specialty back-up
Join the Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) & Associated Physicians of Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (APHMFP) Emergency Medicine network of practitioners clinically serving multiple community EDs and Urgent Care Centers affiliated with the tertiary, academic Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) in Boston.
- 200 emergency medicine physicians and advanced health practitioners
- Deliver care to over 350,000 patients annually and growing
- Clinical affiliations with a variety of health systems in the greater Eastern and Central Massachusetts region
- Residency trained; Board eligible / certified in Emergency Medicine
- Massachusetts state licensure
Send CV with cover letter to Susan Connolly, Associated Physicians of Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians, at email@example.com or apply here https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/hmfp/#/job/2143.
More About Central, MA
The regions in Central Massachusetts offer an abundance of unique environmental and cultural settings. The Sturbridge Townships and areas of southern Worcester County offer rich history and small-town charm complete with maple shacks, festivals, concerts, shopping, and restaurants. Multiple surrounding rivers, lakes, hills, and forests allow residents to explore and enjoy nature s abundant beauty. Learn more about the area at https://www.discovercentralma.org/
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly