Physician - Vascular Surgery
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital is seeking a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon physician for an employed opportunity.
- Mix of inpatient/outpatient duties
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, comprehensive package may include:
- Medical education loan reimbursement.
- Residency stipend payments
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowances
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital is a 412-bed facility with over 400 physicians representing nearly 50 medical and surgical specialties.
- Short two hour drive from New York City and Philadelphia
- Top 50 TV markets within the US
- Over 1 million people in a 50-mile radius
- Quality education, from preschool through grad school
No Visa Assistance Available
Apply for Physician - Vascular Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly