BE/BC PRN Intensivist Nocturnists
University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System has openings available for BE/BC PRN Intensivist Nocturnists to join their team located in Towson, Maryland.
- Position will cover a 6-bed community-based cardiac surgery intensive care unit
- Ideal candidates will have experience treating critical care cardiac surgery patients
- Night shifts available Monday through Friday. Flexible scheduling available.
- SJMC is a CMS 5-Star, Leapfrog Grade A hospital and ranked the #1 community hospital in Maryland by the U.S. News and World Report.
- Named a 2021 recipient of Healthgrades Specialty Excellence Award as a national top hospital for cardiac care.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to the posting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for BE/BC PRN Intensivist Nocturnists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly