Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an orthopaedic trauma surgeon to join an established collegial employed orthopaedic practice located on campus.
- Orthopaedic fellowship training required
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with a large volume of complex trauma operative cases
- Board eligible or certified
- Experience in building a trauma center a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership ability
- 7 on 7 off inpatient-only coverage or outpatient clinic with inpatient call coverage
- Lucrative salary with incentive bonus
- Superior benefits; 401k, health, disability, life, and other insurance types available
- Stock purchase plan buy-in available
- Paid professional liability
- Excellent CME and dues allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation and possible student loan repayment
About Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana, providing a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
The city of Covington, founded in 1813, is a charming southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants line the downtown streets. Known as the Northshore, our natural beauty and picturesque surroundings are just 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans or the Mississippi Gulf Coast beaches, offering a unique and inviting small town with the conveniences and attractions of a larger city.
Apply for Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly