CLINICAL FACULTY: CARDIOVASCULAR INTENSIVIST
Practice Academic Medicine with a Top-Rated Teaching Hospital in a southwestern recreational oasis with Banner University Medical Center - Tucson (BUMC-T)
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an experienced cardiovascular intensivist to join a growing hybrid CVICU managing complex cardiothoracic surgical patients, transplants and devices, and advanced heart failure patients in a collaborative team model. This is an exceptional career opportunity for a physician to work in the heart of Tucson and the hub of academic medicine. The qualified candidate will receive an academic appointment commensurate with their credentials.
- ***BC Cardiovascular Medicine, PLUS Critical Care or Cardiac Anesthesia***
- Seasoned Physicians and newly graduated Fellows are welcome to apply
- Proven clinical skills with ECMO, balloon pumps, central lines
- Patient population: cardiac, surgical and heart transplant
- Desire to teach and mentor residents and cardiac fellows
- Administrative duties to include on-call scheduling for Cardiac ICU and program development
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family:
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
Please submit your CV and cover letter for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call Tara Waltz, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-8203. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.