Thoracic Surgery Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join practice in Nashville, TN.
- ABTS Eligible or Board Certified
- Prefer two or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Interest in minimally invasive surgery and robotic experience required
- 80% thoracic and 20% cardiac work
- Practice primarily dedicated to thoracic work but need someone comfortable with cardiac trauma coverage
- Available to start in 2022
- Work within a Multidisciplinary Team (medical oncology, radiation oncology, interventional radiology, and pulmonary) to offer quality focused thoracic care to the north Nashville community
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Sign on and relocation
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- TriStar Skyline Medical Center is a 286-bed hospital
- Serves our community with over 67,000 annual ER visits
- TriStar Skyline offers medical and surgical programs, including cardiology, vascular, oncology, neurosurgery, orthopedics/spine and CARF accredited rehabilitation
- As an ACS verified Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center and an accredited chest pain center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care
- Office will be located on campus
- State of the art equipment
- Sarah Cannon at TriStar Health provides patients with state-of-the-art cancer care close to home. Through our network of accredited oncology programs, we provide a full range of services from diagnosis through survivorship for patients throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. We offer physicians and their patient s access to a robust trial menu that investigates more than 200+ unique agents through trials each year.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Apply for Thoracic Surgery Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly