Plastic Surgery Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Burn and Reconstructive Centers at TriStar Skyline Medial Center is looking for a plastic surgeon to join our dynamic, private multi-specialty practice.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
- Hand Surgery Fellowship welcomed
- Ability to practice full breadth of plastic surgery with an emphasis on reconstruction
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, long/short term disability, 401K, PTO and professional coverage packages
About Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America (BRCA) at TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- TriStar Skyline Medical Center is a 286-bed hospital
- As an ACS verified Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center and an accredited chest pain center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care
- The facility offers medical and surgical programs, including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral health services are offered at the TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
- TriStar Skyline was awarded a Certificate of Need by the State of Tennessee to establish a comprehensive 12-bed burn unit. This will be the third burn center in the state of Tennessee and will be part of the Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America, the largest network of burn centers in the United States.
- Office will be located on campus
- Group specializes in hand and wrist surgery, inpatient/outpatient acute and late burn reconstruction, complex wound reconstruction
- State of the art burn and reconstructive surgery unit with specialized trained nurses
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Apply for Plastic Surgery Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly