Orthopedic Trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon
The partners of DownEast Orthopedic Associates and DOWNEAST Surgery Center offer an exciting and unique opportunity to join a well established private orthopedic practice of 11 physicians and a surgery center in beautiful Bangor, Maine. We are looking for an Orthopedic Fellowship Trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon who wants to practice state of the art medicine in a small city with a large tertiary referral base. Endless outdoor activities are close by to your city, country or lake front home.
- Be busy right away in your subspecialty of Foot and Ankle surgery
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Partner owned onsite MRI and Physical and Occupational Therapy Services
- Practice partnership after one year
- Surgery Center partnership after one year
Do your outpatient surgery at our new privately owned three room Ambulatory Surgery Facility offering a high quality of care, very low infection rates and efficiencies not seen in hospital outpatient environments.
Eastern Maine Medical Center is a 411 bed Level II trauma center and a regional health care leader offering a diverse medical staff of more than 300 physicians.
St. Joseph Hospital is a 112 bed community focused facility with state-of-the-art emergency and operating rooms.
- Centrally located providing easy access to the mountains, coast and many area lakes where hunting, fishing, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking and outdoor adventure abound.
- International Airport
- World Class Sailing on Penobscot Bay.
- An award winning community rated as one of America’s Best Small Metro Areas in McMillan’s Places Rated Almanac.
- Bangor is among the 20 Best Places to raise a family in a Readers Digest poll.
- Bangor provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Our schools rank among the best in New England earning distinction for standardized test scores, advanced placement programs, music and arts.
- Bangor's real estate and housing choices are diverse and affordable, including new construction, historic homes in tree-lined residential areas near the hospital and private country properties within easy commuting distance to the hospital.
Take time to look at our exceptional opportunity, you will not be disappointed. For further information contact:
Administrator, DownEast Orthopedics
78 Ridgewood Drive
Bangor, Maine 04401
Apply for Orthopedic Trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly