General Surgery/Breast Surgery opportunity with Kaiser Permanente - Redwood City, CA

Employer
Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
Location
Redwood City, California
Posted
Jun 10, 2021
Closes
Jun 10, 2022
Ref
2098100
Specialty
Surgery
Hours
Full Time
Position Type
Permanent

General Surgery/Breast Surgery opportunity with Kaiser Permanente Redwood City, California

General Surgery - Breast Surgery Redwood City, CA

  • Opportunity for a Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon or Surgical Oncologist to join us in Redwood City, CA
  • Focus of Work: Breast Surgery Approximately 60% and remaining 40% focus on General Surgery
  • This position requires participation with General Surgery Call. Call is 1 in 6.

We Offer:

  • Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
  • Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
  • Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!

Extraordinary Benefits:

  • Shareholder track
  • Three retirement plans, including pension
  • Moving allowance
  • Comprehensive medical and dental
  • Home loan assistance up to $200,000
  • Malpractice and tail insurance (approval required)
  • Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
  • Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)

For job details, please contact our Surgical Specialties Recruiter, Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org

Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/

Apply for General Surgery/Breast Surgery opportunity with Kaiser Permanente - Redwood City, CA

Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your Resume must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1Mb


4000 characters left

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on JAMA Career Center you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.