Physician Combined Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not for profit healthcare system in New Mexico, will be opening our third combined emergency and urgent care clinic in New Mexico. These 14 bed clinics provide 24/7 urgent and emergent care, through flexible billing, in dedicated facilities with access to CT, labs, radiology and ultrasound with a high level of support staff.
What We re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
- Provides patient care in a 14 universal bed facility
- Expected work schedule: Varied shifts & hours: 1,560 hours clinical hours/year is considered full time
- Projected volume is 100+ patients/day; 60% Urgent Care, 40% Emergency Care
- Support staff: Nursing, EMTs, Scribes, Radiology, Lab services, Registration, Administrative
- Participates in once Monthly Call
What We re Seeking:
- To staff these clinics, we are actively recruiting for board certified or board eligible emergency medicine physicians. Family medicine or internal medicine physicians with at least three years of emergency medicine experience will also be considered.
- State of New Mexico Medical license required and completion of a three-year residency in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine.
- Outstanding patient care qualities and highly motivated providers.
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico.
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third largest art market in the U.S.
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of life in rural New Mexico and what it s like to work at our Regional hospitals.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Erin McGuill at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-6729.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Apply for Physician Combined Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly