Pain Management/PMR | California Coast | Join a Thriving Private Practice
A thriving private group of pain management physicians right along the coast of Northern California in Monterey is seeking a BE/BC Physical Medicine and Rehab candidate with and interest in pain management. The current practice is looking to add another physician to help them meet surging patient demand.
Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean!
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary with incredible upside via productivity.
• Flexible Schedule - Both Full and Part Time Candidates will be considered
• Partnership Available
• Focus on the patient and procedures - the practice has multiple advanced practice providers who aide the physicians with medication management
• Guaranteed Base Salary with unlimited income potential via productivity
• No nights or Weekends required
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean in the heart of Monterey, CA
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Pain Management/PMR | California Coast | Join a Thriving Private Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly