Pulmonologist - Pulmonary and Critical Care
Mass Lung & Allergy, PC is seeking to add one full-time physician to our medium-sized medical practice located in Worcester, MA.
- Generous compensation package including base salary and opportunities for bonuses
- Solid Benefits Offering
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off
- CME and License Expense Reimbursement
- Board certified or board eligible in pulmonology and critical care medicine and if not certified, shall become board certified within three (3) years of commencing employment with the Practice
- Has current controlled substances registrations issued by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the United States Drug Enforcement Administration
- Is duly licensed and registered, and in good standing under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to engage in the practice of medicine
- Practice locations are situated in the heart of Central Massachusetts
- Diverse and vibrant community boasting historic landmarks and museums
- Wonderful restaurants and downtown shops
- Convenient access to international airports, entertainment venues and sporting arenas
We are actively scheduling interviews for qualified candidates. Please apply if you are interested in learning more about our team!
Apply for Pulmonologist - Pulmonary and Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly