Ascension St. Vincent continues to expand our Women's Services in Evansville and the Southern Region. We are looking for a BC/BE Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician to join our team of seven physicians and three advanced practice practitioners.
- Work with a strong statewide service line to continue growth and market share
- Well established primary care base in city and surrounding area
- Clinic is located one floor below Labor and Delivery. Maternal Fetal Medicine clinic is within same facility.
- Women's Psychology co - located in clinic
- Opportunity for high surgical volumes
- Dedicated medical group and hospital physician leadership support for success of program
- Employed plus full benefits and generous package
- Level 2 Trauma 375+ Bed Facility
- Magnet nurse certification
- 30 Counties/910,000 Population Service Area
- Part of the largest Not-for-Profit Health Care System in the U.S.
Our mission reads, “Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually-centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.”
Ascension St. Vincent Evansville is dedicated to providing a full range of healthcare and offer a high-level of personalized care to Evansville and the tri - state area. Join a diverse, energetic group committed to excellent patient care and state wide service line connection.
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly