CARDIAC ANESTHESIOLOGIST with Growing Academic Leader | Lucrative Incentives
Join Our Growing Cardiovascular Anesthesiology Team in a southwestern recreational oasis with Banner University Medicine and the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ.
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) and the University of Arizona Department of Anesthesiology is actively interviewing Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists to join our clinical faculty team led by Dr. Kathryn Glas at the region's newest and leading Level 1 trauma center in Tucson, Arizona. The ideal candidate will also collaborate with a collegiate team of Physicians, CRNA, and ACGME trainees thriving in a modern healthcare setting. The ability to thrive with diverse populations, maintain curricular perspectives, employ teaching methods for medical students, residents, and fellows is valuable in this role. This position primarily involves cardiac anesthesiology diagnosis and treatment.
The qualified candidate will gain a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with their academic credentials.
- American Board of Anesthesiology certified or eligible
- Experience or Fellowship-Trained in Cardiovascular Anesthesiology
- Experienced physicians and new grads are encouraged to apply!
- Salary base plus incentives, relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- 401k with matching or 401b deferred retirement plan
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, thriving food scene, and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play with 350+ days of year-round sunshine!
- The Great Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning, and nearby winter skiing
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios, and missions
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food
If interested, we encourage you to apply here or mention this site when you send your cover letter with CV to our Department Chair Dr. Kathryn Glas (c/o Linda Montano) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CARDIAC ANESTHESIOLOGIST with Growing Academic Leader | Lucrative Incentives
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly