OB Hospitalist - Intermountain Layton Hospital
Layton, UT – Layton Hospital
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Seeking one board certified OB Hospitalist to join the ob/gyn group at the Layton Hospital
- Shift work - No post shift call
- Nationally renowned and employed MFM group provides consultation
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board certified in OB/GYN
- Five years’ experience in labor & delivery
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits package including 401K match, EAP, malpractice insurance
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Layton is a community ~77,300 located 15 miles south of Ogden and Hill Air Force Base and 28 miles north of the Salt Lake International airport. It is known as a great place to live for low crime, good school system and easy access to outdoor activities. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and the community supports diverse cultures for all interests. Popular local activities are Hill Air Force Base which houses Hill Aerospace Museum, Cherry Hill a recreation area with campsites and waterpark, Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve, SeaQuest Utah, Adams Canyon and numerous parks with a variety of activities sure to please everyone. Layton is part of the Davis school district which has some of the top-rated schools. In October 2018, Intermountain Healthcare opened their 23rd hospital, the new Layton Hospital serving the growing population in Davis County.
Apply for OB Hospitalist - Intermountain Layton Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly