GENERAL SURGEON: Join a Top 5 Large Health System along the Historic Eastern Plains of Colorado!
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Sterling Regional Medical Center (SRM), is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join an exemplary surgical team that values collaboration and excellence in the surgical care of its community. This practice model allows you to use your skills and training, providing needed services to a prominent rural service area, while giving you work-life balance during your off days. Sterling is located less than 2 hours NE of Denver, with easy access to Denver International Airport, the Denver Metro Area, and the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Practice Details Include:
- Full spectrum General Surgery Practice
- Endoscopy skills required (40% of practice)
- Level III Trauma Center, “low volume, high acuity” facility, experience needed (no fellowship required, but ability to handle trauma cases A MUST)
- Average daily patient volume is 14
- Average number of surgical procedures performed per month is 20/major and 42/minor
- Community outreach in surrounding areas
Banner Health’s compensation Package Includes:
- $435k salary guarantee plus incentives, including relocation assistance
- Educational loan repayment options
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- Competitive benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
SRM is a JCAHO accredited, 24-bed acute care regional referral hospital in northeastern Colorado. SRM cares for the health needs of a 50-mile service area that includes parts of Wyoming, Nebraska, and Kansas. Sterling is located under northeast Colorado's blue skies, just off I-76 between Denver and the Nebraska state line, and is highlighted by native grasslands, majestic bluffs, and rolling hills. Visitors and residents alike delight in the serene qualities of the natural landscape, the wonders of small-town living, and the friendly atmosphere of an agricultural-based community filled with hometown values.
Join the Banner Health Team, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for GENERAL SURGEON: Join a Top 5 Large Health System along the Historic Eastern Plains of Colorado!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly