OB/GYN - Central Kentucky - 40 minutes North of Lexington, Kentucky & 1 Hour South of Cincinnati...
Harrison Memorial Hospital is recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Kentucky....for the 8th year in a row! This private/not for profit/independent hospital organization has opportunity for OB/GYN physicians. Cynthiana is located just a short 40 minute drive north of Lexington, Kentucky and 1 hour south of Cincinnati, Ohio. Thank you for networking and sharing this unique OB/GYN opportunity!
Harrison Memorial Hospital in Cynthiana, Kentucky is located in the heart of Central Kentucky. Seeking multiple OB/GYN physicians to build up on the serviceline foundation with current physician retirement planning. The call is 1:3 for employed physician opportunity. The availability is due to planned physician retirements.
- The location is a 40 minute short drive to Lexington, Kentucky, 2.5 hours to Louisville, Kentucky, 60 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio, 3.5 hours to Knoxville, Tennessee, 3.75 hours to Nashville, Tennessee, and 6.5 hours to Atlanta, Georgia.
- 61-bed not-for-profit community hospital established in 1906
- 10 member volunteer Board of Directors
- New Physician CEO leader in March 2020
- Market Share Population 100,000
- 16 active staff and over 100 physicians on consulting staff
- 450 employees
- 3 operating rooms
- 5 LDRPs and 2 Acute/Post-Surgical Rooms
- EMR Meditech
- Obstetrics - Average 200 births per year and planning to grow the service line!
- Seven newborn care providers
- Diagnostic Imagaing - Dedicated Women’s Imaging Center with mammography, ultrasound and Dexascan and private waiting area. Services include: MRI with open bore, Accredited Mammography and 3D Mammo, Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, CT, Vascular, Echocardiography, etc.
- Strong affiliation with University of Kentucky.
Apply for OB/GYN - Central Kentucky - 40 minutes North of Lexington, Kentucky & 1 Hour South of Cincinnati...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly