Adult Reconstructive Position
Total Joint Orthopaedic Opportunity in Ohio
Adena Medical Center is seeking an Orthopaedic Total Joint Surgeon to join a dynamic team of 20 Fellowship Trained Physicians. The practice is considered a Center for Excellence for Southern Ohio and provides services to over 10 counties. Call Coverage is 1:6. Physicians provide support to a medical staff of over 200 physicians.
Interested Surgeons will practice in our new 80 Million Orthopaedic and Robotic Center!
Our opportunity includes:
- Starting Salary of $725,000, Plus productivity incentive
- $25,000 Signing bonus upon signature of final contract
- Student Loan Assistance of $200,000
- Pension Plan
- Four weeks of vacation; two weeks of CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Adena Regional Medical Center is a 311-bed Regional Referral Center serving a nine county area of South Central Ohio. Adena has been named among America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2019 by Healthgrades; is a Gallup Great Workplace; and two of its three hospitals are 4 and 5 star rated for quality by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid’s Hospital Compare survey.
Chillicothe is located 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of South Central Ohio.
Apply for Adult Reconstructive Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly