Pediatric EM - Physician - Baptist Health System - Baptist Regional Children's Center at North C...
If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Pediatric Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 9,000
- ED Beds: 18
- Patients/Hour: 1.4
- Admission Rate: 9%
- Coverage: 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Peak-hour physician scribe coverage
- Trauma Designation: Level III
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Cerner FirstNet
North Central Baptist Hospital features separate adult and pediatric emergency departments. Baptist Regional Children's Center features pediatric surgery and anesthesia specialists as well as a PICU. Excellent specialty coverage neurosurgery is available across the five hospitals in San Antonio's Baptist Health System. ED physicians operate with an efficient "split-flow" ED process and enjoy a simple "one call" system for admissions and transfers. NPs and PAs practice independently in the ED, meaning physicians have no APP charts to sign.
San Antonio is a city rich in history, culture, education and recreation. Residents enjoy all the advantages of life in a large city without sacrificing a sense of community and small-town vibe. Home of the Alamo, the San Antonio Spurs, and the famous River Walk promenade lined with cafes and shops, there is always something of interest to enjoy. Residential opportunities abound with historic, downtown area bungalows, to beautiful established estate homes, suburbs with outstanding public-school systems and rural areas for those preferring wide, open space. In addition to UT at San Antonio, there are numerous colleges and universities.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Baptist Health System - Baptist Regional Children's Center at North Central Baptist Hospital
520 Madison Oak Drive
San Antonio, TX 78258
Apply for Pediatric EM - Physician - Baptist Health System - Baptist Regional Children's Center at North C...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly