OB/GYN Opportunity Orlando | 1:8 weekend call | 240 - 300 K Base
Women’s & Maternity Care Specialists (part of Florida Woman Care) is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Winter Park (Orlando area) Florida.
The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents and is also affiliated with The Baby Place at AdventHealth. AdventHealth for Women is listed by U.S. News & World Report as the Best Children’s Hospital for newborn care in Florida for the second year in a row, and also recognized by AIMIS and Leapfrog. AIMIS is the only premier institution that recognizes hospitals and surgery centers as a Center of Excellence.
The Hiring Physician is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and currently serves as Chairman of the Department of OB/GYN at Florida Hospital Winter Park:
- Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at FSU, College of Medicine
- Specializes in obstetrics, gynecology and gynecological surgery including minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, office-based surgery, and aspects of pregnancy-related care and infertility.
- Delivered 3,500+ babies and performed hundreds of surgeries.
- Owner/member of Women’s and Maternity Care Specialists of Orlando (part of Florida Women’s Care).
- NOTE: The practice also runs the Laser & Aesthetics Studio of Winter Park offering advanced Aesthetics Platforms, Medical Skin Care line, and clinical expertise.
“Women’s & Maternity Care Specialists is a unique OB/GYN concept located in the Winter Park, Maitland/Orlando, and Oviedo, Florida areas that provide a full scope of OB/GYN and women’s health care from adolescence to menopause! Our board-certified doctors and provider team that include a Certified Nurse Midwife and a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner are focused on being a true partner to the healthcare needs that are so unique to women. We offer a center of excellence for medical care that is welcoming, comfortable, and relaxing.”
- Join 3 OB/GYNs and a Nurse Practitioner in a practice looking to grow!1:8 call schedule with weekends sharedGood mix of OB and GYN.Family-friendly, boutique practice.Wonderful offices with a spa-like ambiance
- Enter a world of infinite arts and cultural spaces in Winter Park (Orlando area). Spend days visiting museums, galleries, sculpture gardens, theaters, and music venues! The city’s commitment to enhancing awareness and visibility of the arts is seen everywhere, from traditional venues to unexpected yet powerful places.Winter Park is a nature lover's destination! Kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, and zip lining are among many of the activities that you can enjoy. In Winter Park you will find more than 70 parks!
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the OB/GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training, and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity Orlando | 1:8 weekend call | 240 - 300 K Base
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly