Central Florida Rheumatology Opportunity
We are looking for a compassionate Rheumatologist to diagnose and treat rheumatic conditions. The Rheumatologist's duties include completing the medical histories of patients, performing medical tests, and creating customized treatment plans. You should also consistently develop your industry knowledge in order to provide patients with the latest treatment.
To be successful as a Rheumatologist, you should demonstrate excellent diagnostic skills and exemplary knowledge of general medical practices. Ultimately, a competent Rheumatologist will be a good leader and work well within a multidisciplinary team.
- Treating rheumatic conditions such as arthritis, back pain, and osteoporosis.
- Studying symptoms and evaluating effects on the immune system.
- Designing tailored treatment plans.
- Assessing joint-related conditions.
- Evaluating lab results and other advanced tests.
- Providing recommendations for treatments.
- Advising on further examinations.
- Fellowship Trained and Board-certified Rheumatologist.
- Possess sound medical knowledge.
- No managerial responsibilities.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Compassionate and empathetic.
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5pm
Competitive base salary with productivity bonus potential.
Apply for Central Florida Rheumatology Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly