OB/GYN PHYSICIAN: Established Practice in Beautiful Phoenix East Valley Serving Chandler & Mesa, AZ
7 days left
- Position Type
Join a collaborative team of 5 OBGYNs and 3 midwives in the rapidly growing East Valley of Phoenix! We are actively recruiting a BC/BE OBGYN physician to join Banner Medical Group, Banner Health’s employed physician group, in an integrated health care model in a busy practice. Hospital privileges will be at Banner Ocotillo Medical Center (BOMC) and Banner Desert Medical Center (BDMC).
BOMC, in Chandler, AZ, opened in November 2020 and is located in one of the fastest-growing areas in Maricopa County. It builds upon our existing presence in the East Valley, ensuring those who seek our care have conveniently located resources and expertise in their neighborhood. The more than 240,000 square feet entity has 120-beds across four inpatient floors, offering medical imaging, surgery, labor and delivery, intensive care, level 2 NICU, and an Emergency department.
BDMC, located in Mesa, AZ, is just 15 minutes away from Banner Ocotillo Medical Center. Banner Desert is dedicated to a high-tech, high-touch philosophy of care that has helped us become the hospital of choice for the East Valley communities for nearly 50 years. We offer state-of-the-art technology in all departments like our da Vinci surgical robots. The facility has 639-beds, a level 3 NICU, MFM coverage, and an in-house OBGYN.
Requirements and details include:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Experience preferred, open to new graduates
- Interested in full-scope OB/GYN
- Monday - Friday office hours; weekday and weekend call shared
- OB/GYN team includes medical assistants, dedicated surgery scheduling, front office staff, and leadership support
- Office hours at Banner Health Center - Chandler and Banner Health Center - Maricopa
- Ultrasound and NST on-site
Banner Health offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- ATO & CME days, with reimbursement
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. Physician well-being is a key focus. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with the support of Banner Health and having access to the latest technology, a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hiking, cycling to boating to golf, to simply sitting and enjoying some of Mother Nature’s most astounding creations. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Arizona.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com Please, No Agency Solicitations!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for OB/GYN PHYSICIAN: Established Practice in Beautiful Phoenix East Valley Serving Chandler & Mesa, AZ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly