In support of Morehouse School of Medicine’s Vision; “Leading the creation and advancement of health equity,” the Department of Internal Medicine is seeking an academically inclined gastroenterologist to join a growing, dynamic Division of Gastroenterology, with active clinical trials in endoscopy, cancer screening and inflammatory bowel disease. Competitive compensation and benefit packages.
The incumbent in this position will engage in teaching, research, and clinical service in the field of General Internal Medicine (GIM), Gastroenterology Division. Participate in the teaching program of the Department. Engage in patient care activities consistent with the department’s needs and the faculty member’s interests. Assume administrative duties such as serving on institutional committees and assisting with the Internal Medicine Residency Program and/or Clerkship Program.
• MD degree
• Georgia Medical License
• Board Certification in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
• Completion of an Accreditation Counsel for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Medical Residency Program
• Training in endoscopy and other gastroenterological procedures is required
• Preferred experience in medical student and/or resident teaching
• Good interpersonal skills
• High level of professionalism
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly