Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Carlsbad Medical Center located in Carlsbad, NM is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join a local single specialty group.
- Employed position
- Procedures: generalist, total joints, trauma, hand
- Anticipated call 1:2
- 24/7 Anesthesia coverage available by MD or CRNA
- 6 operating rooms, 2 procedure rooms
- Staff of trained RNs and Surgical Technicians
- Potential block OR scheduling
- Office space currently available
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Carlsbad Medical Center is the only full-service, 99 bed community-oriented hospital in Carlsbad, NM.
Carlsbad, NM is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and Pecos River Valley in the southeast corner of the state. It offers strong school systems, mild winters and thriving industry. Carlsbad is a family friendly community home to Carlsbad Caverns National Park as well as an array of outdoor activities including: fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration and golfing. Carlsbad is 2 ½ hours from El Paso, TX, 3 hours from Las Cruces, NM and 4 hours from Albuquerque, NM.
Visa Assistance is Available
Apply for Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly