Be Part of a Growing MFM practice in the Mid-Atlantic
Our Rockville, MD, practice is seeking an MFM specialist to join it's 9-physician consultative practice.
- Our physicians are supported by more than 60 clinical and administrative personnel, including genetic counselors and sonographers.
- Call is divided equally amongst physicians between 7 offices located in the Maryland and Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- All office sites are computer networked and fully outfitted with the latest GE brand equipment.
- We have relationships with four area hospitals and also enjoy a collegial relationship with area universities.
Rockville, located in the rolling hills of west-central Maryland, is part of the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Experience all this area has to offer: the finest restaurants, national theater, historic sites, excellent schools and national sports teams. Outdoor lovers will enjoy abundant bike trails, plus easy access to the ocean, the mountains and some of the best regional and state parks in the country. Commuting into Washington is simple with several mass transit lines leading into the district, and residents can travel to any part of the world using one of three international airports.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance401(k) with annual matching programAdvanced and continuing medical educationLeadership training and advancement opportunitiesEmployee stock purchase plan at a 15% discountProfessional liability insuranceSupport and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings . Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for MFM Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly