Part Time Trauma Surgeon Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is seeking a fellowship trained trauma surgeon to help with weekend coverage at their level 2 trauma center.
- Able to accommodate a schedule of 6 shifts per month, Friday-Sunday
- Join a group of 4 surgeons covering the trauma service at Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Responsibilities will include covering the ED for trauma activations and rounding
- Comfortable with general surgery resident teaching
- Opportunity to do emergency general surgery cases
- Board certified or board eligible in general surgery & surgical critical care
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it’s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children’s healthcare services with the regions only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center’s ER is Johnson County’s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- Surgical programs at OPRMC feature an outstanding surgical team utilizing advanced technology like robotic surgical systems.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Apply for Part Time Trauma Surgeon Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly