BronxCare Health System (formerly named Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center), a 972 bed not-for-profit teaching hospital and integrated healthcare system, has an opening for a full-time OB/GYN Generalist to join a team of dedicated professionals who participate in its comprehensive Women’s Health Program. The OB/GYN Service, under the leadership of a dynamic department Chair, is well-staffed (25 attending physicians and 18 residents plus 22 midwives, NPs and PAs) and provides a very active clinical environment with multi-specialty support.
The Division offers Advanced Robotic Surgery, a Birthing Spa, and specialized programs in High Risk Obstetrics, Reproductive Genetics, Urogynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology. Approximately 79,000 OB/GYN outpatient visits are provided annually at BronxCare’s Women’s Health Center and the BronxCare Health and Wellness Center.
- Includes supervision and teaching of residents
- Faculty appointment to the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is available
- Regular daytime hours, Monday through Friday
- Includes 4 days clinic, 1 day Operating Room coverage
- Generous income package, along with outstanding benefits and retirement plan
- 31 vacation/personal/CME conference days per year
- Visa waiver is available
- Full malpractice coverage
- BronxCare is approved for the Loan Repayment Program, which provides $25,000 per year of service, paid directly to the candidate by HRSA and is tax free.
Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in OB/ GYN, and qualify for a NY State Medical License.
Apply for OB/GYN GENERALIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly