Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
- Physician-owned, single-specialty, well established 25 doctor orthopedic group in Eugene, Oregon
- Slocum’s practice partnership process includes a reasonable partnership buy-in with a 2.25 year track to partnership. Partnership includes equity in real-estate, ASC, DME, MRI, and Therapy services
- Call 1:7 days, at a level 2 trauma center with trauma MDs to hand off cases to
- Typical schedule is one day of hospital surgery, one day of ASC surgery, 2.5 days clinic.
- Opportunity for general orthopedics if desired
- 4-room outpatient surgery center, therapy, DME, and MRI all in-house in state of the art facility
- Clinical research with the Slocum Research and Education Foundation and the University of Oregon
- Friendly, family-oriented, and dynamic community with easy access to Portland, the coast, and mountains
- Excellent public and private schools
- Vibrant music and arts culture. Eugene Ballet Company, the Eugene Symphony, museums, historic sites, cultural activities, and University of Oregon sports.
- Abundant cycling, hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, camping, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, and other recreational activities
Apply for Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly