OB/GYN Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Join a growing OBGYN practice in Jacksonville, FL. Enjoy living in this family-friendly coastal town while growing your career with a stable and established healthcare leader.
- Incoming OBGYN will need to be Board Certified by the ABOG or Board Eligible with plans to sit for boards.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Orange Park Medical Center:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing surgical and medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- 9 private labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers
- 3 c-section rooms
- 12-bed, Level II NICU
- 30 private mother/baby and gynecology inpatient rooms
- Large, private spaces to accommodate labor, delivery and postpartum care for patient and family
- Experienced Da Vinci Robot and gyn surgical team
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly