This is an excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join Edward-Elmhurst Health and be part of a welcoming environment that fosters safety, compassion and respect within our leading health care network and community. We have employed openings at both our Naperville and Elmhurst locations.
We seek qualified physicians to join our full scope practice groups that are dedicated to delivering care. We are employed OB/GYN run offices with dedicated staff that supports patient needs and patients are cared for by some of the best medical, nursing and ancillary experts available. The dedicated care team includes board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists and neonatologists, nationally-certified midwives, and specially trained nurses, including labor and delivery and neonatal. You’ll also have access to maternal-fetal medicine specialists and pediatric subspecialists.
- Join a collegial and highly trained group
- Full Time, Lifestyle Friendly
- See about 20-30 patients a day
- 1 year salary guarantee
- EMR: EPIC
- Market Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), 457 (b), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, Fitness Center Membership, etc.
- IBM Watson Health Top 15 Hospital system 2021 - 3 years in a row
- Edward Hospital rated #1 in the region by the National Research Corporation
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
Naperville, IL, is just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago; is an affluent community known for its excellent school system, low crime rate and offers a variety of housing options. Naperville has a great community atmosphere and a charming downtown with an abundance of shopping, cultural activities, fine dining and a beautiful river walk. There are two Metra train stops located in Naperville for convenient access to and from Chicago.
Elmhurst, IL, is just 17 miles west of Chicago and offers excellent high schools, low crime rates, many recreational amenities, quaint shopping and unique eateries in our downtown. There is a Metra train stop in Elmhurst for convenience access to & from Chicago.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly