The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Women’s Health is seeking a full-time Generalist physician with a solid clinical, academic and translational/clinical research experience to join the faculty of Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the Medical Staff of Montefiore Medical Center. Our objective is to recruit a clinically and compassionate physician/educator dedicated to the provision of care to the local community in Bronx County and Westchester County with a focus on the unique health issues for women.
- Medical Degree from a recognized University
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eligible to obtain a New York Medical License
- Comfortable working with residents, medical students, fellows, and advanced practice providers (NP/PA) in labor and delivery, the ORs and inpatient units
- Demonstrated the ability provide primary women’s health, prenatal care, obstetrics, and patient education in a patient-centered environment.
- Committed to social justice and providing equitable care to patients of diverse backgrounds
- Full-time position
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology faculty practice
- * Option for Obstetrics only practice comprised of hospital shift coverage (75%) and outpatient prenatal care (25%)
- Work in a large, thriving department with support from nine academic divisions including:
- Family Planning, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Fetal Medicine and Ultrasound, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Reproductive and Medical Genetics
- Competitive compensation package with excellent health and retirement benefits
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Work and live in NYC or Westchester, the epicenter of the arts with some of the best public and private schools in the country
To Be Considered:
To apply, please send a CV to Recruitment Manager, John C. Pinto at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.920.2937 for more information.
The Health System:
Montefiore Health System is the academic medical center and University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and is nationally recognized for clinical excellence—breaking new ground in research, training the next generation of healthcare leaders, and delivering science-driven, patient-centered care.
Montefiore is ranked among the top hospitals nationally and regionally by U.S. News & World Report. For more than 100 years Montefiore has been innovating new treatments, new procedures and innovative approaches to patient care, producing stellar outcomes and raising the bar for medical centers in the region and around the world.
Montefiore welcomes students, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds who strive to enhance human health in the community and beyond. At the core of their mission is the pursuit of social justice in meeting the healthcare needs of all individuals, including those from underserved communities.
Montefiore Health System - Albert Einstein College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Montefiore (https://www.montefiore.org) is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for OB/GYN Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly