White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is seeking one Full Time Days/and one Nocturnist for our expanding Adult Hospitalist Program.
- Hospital employed
- Day Shift : 7on/ 7 off or 5on/ 5off
- Nocturnist Shift : Flexible 3-7 days schedule
- Closed ICU (covered by Intensivists)
- Procedures (optional)
- Full Sub Specialty Backup
- Phenomenal work environment
- Growth opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS- HOSPITALIST/ NOCTURNIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- Candidates must be BC/ BE in Internal Medicine
- New grads as well as experienced hospitalists welcomed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Proud Member of the Montefiore Health System
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital 2019/20
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Great Place to Work 2019/20
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2019/20
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade 2019 (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation, White Plains was the only hospital in Westchester County to earn the top 2019 Spring Safety Grade.)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019 (First Hospital in Westchester to receive this award)
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence 2014, 2016 & 2017
- And many more.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- Some of the top public school districts of NYS are in Westchester county
- An hour s drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
White Plains Hospital is a 292-bed hospital located less than 25 miles outside of New York City. Following a major facilities transformation in recent years, the Hospital now boasts new state-of-the-art operating suites and cancer center. Construction is also currently underway of a new Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery, a nine-story, 252,000 sq. ft. ambulatory center scheduled to be opened in 2021.
As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
Apply for Hospitalists/Nocturnists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly