Day Hospitalists or Nocturnists jobs Closed ICU, Flexible schedule Westchester, 25 miles from NYC
White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is seeking one Full Time Days/and one Nocturnist for our expanding Adult Hospitalist Program.
- Hospital employed
- Day Shift or Nocturnist Shift : Flexible, make your own schedule, 3-7 days in a row.
- Closed ICU (covered by Intensivists)
- Procedures (optional)
- Full Sub Specialty Backup
- Phenomenal work environment
- Growth opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS- HOSPITALIST/ NOCTURNIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- Candidates must be BC/ BE in Internal Medicine
- New grads as well as experienced hospitalists welcomed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Proud Member of the Montefiore Health System
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Magnet Recognized
- Great Place to Work
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation, White Plains was the only hospital in Westchester County to earn the top 2019 Spring Safety Grade.)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019 (First Hospital in Westchester to receive this award)
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence
- And many more.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- Some of the top public school districts of NYS are in Westchester county
- An hour s drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
White Plains Hospital is a 292-bed hospital located less than 25 miles outside of New York City. Following a major facilities transformation in recent years, the Hospital now boasts new state-of-the-art operating suites and cancer center. Construction is also currently underway of a new Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery, a nine-story, 252,000 sq. ft. ambulatory center scheduled to be opened in 2021.
As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
Apply for Day Hospitalists or Nocturnists jobs Closed ICU, Flexible schedule Westchester, 25 miles from NYC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly