Ocean Country, New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is recruiting BC/BE Urology for practice based out of Manahawkin, NJ. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a collegial environment, with a well-established patient base. Desirable call Schedule with competitive and excellent benefits.
- 5-10 years experience preferred new graduates are welcome to apply
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Provide Urologic care and surgery
- Part of the Hackensack Meridian Health Network
- Competitive compensation, vacation, PTO and CME
- Comprehensive benefits include: Health/dental/vision
- Hospital affiliations Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Medical Degree MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- No Visas
Southern Ocean Medical Center
In the early 1970 s, a small group of committed residents on Long Beach Island, led by the late James Nobel, shared a dream to build a hospital. In 1972, after many years of fundraising, Southern Ocean County Hospital was opened in August under the sponsorship of Burlington Memorial, with 54 beds and 17 physicians. In 1980, the James Nobel Pavilion was constructed adding a second floor with an additional 40 beds making Southern Ocean County Hospital eligible to apply for an independent operating license. In January 2010, Southern Ocean County Hospital joined the Meridian family.
Southern Ocean County Hospital officially changed their name to Southern Ocean Medical Center in October 2010. Today, Southern Ocean Medical Center is a 176-bed center for medical excellence, featuring 230 physicians representing over 40 specialties, and over 1,200 skilled healthcare professionals.
For more information please send your CV to Renee.Theobald@HMHN.org or call 908-939-5693
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly