Envision Physician Services and St. Lucie Medical Center are seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our Radiology team located in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Annual case volume: 101K
- Monday-Friday: 8a-5p
- Trauma II at sister hospital- Lawnwood (occasional); Uterine artery embolization, dialysis grafts, biopsies, biliary drainages, LPs, and most other hospital based IR, including occasional trauma
- 60% IR and 40% Dx reads
- Three hospitals in system for IR and Dx reads.
- Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Radiology and Anesthesia are managed by Envision and provides exceptional collaboration between the departments
- Comprehensive benefits package - starting day one - which includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance and 401K
- Occurrence based paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Highly competitive compensation package with PTO
- Candidates must live within 30 minutes of Lawnwood and St. Lucie as there is a 1:3 call for IR
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Interventional Radiologist
St. Lucie Medical Center is a 229-bed acute care facility accredited by The Joint Commission and designated a Top Performing Hospital. St. Lucie Medical Center is one of the most comprehensive healthcare facilities in Port St. Lucie. St. Lucie Medical Center offers a full range of services that include a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, minimally-invasive techniques, digital mammography, general and vascular surgery and wound care and hyperbarics, and a newly expanded, child–friendly Emergency Department.
St. Lucie Medical Center invests in and develops the latest technology, treatment, and tools and is home to the only Senior-Friendly ER and Orthopedic & Spine Institute, and the Orthopedic Center of Excellence is considered one of the best in the country for joint replacement.
The imaging department provides the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment. St. Lucie Medical Center is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, Blue Distinction Maternity Care, and Blue Distinction+ for Hip and Knee.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Located on the southern end of mainland St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie is a recreation-rich paradise filled with pleasant pursuits. Port St. Lucie's best known asset is its spectacularly beautiful barrier islands, boasting 21 miles of bleached white beaches edging a cobalt-blue ocean and lined with sabal palms. Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area located in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast, one of Florida’s least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines. Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, or ride horses on nearby beaches.
Conveniently located off Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike, travel is a breeze with easy access to Treasure Coast International Airport located in Ft. Pierce, an hour from Palm Beach International Airport and approximately an hour and 30 minutes from Orlando International airport.
Enjoy beautiful beaches at Ft. Pierce Inlet State Park, Stuart, Jensen Beach or Vero Beach. Sports enthusiasts will find much to love at the one-a-kind PGA Village, the PGA Learning Center, numerous other golf courses and Mets Baseball at Tradition Field. St. Lucie County offers affordable housing communities, excellent school systems and no state income tax in Florida. St. Lucie County is the perfect place to relax and unwind, away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly