Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians at Palms West Children's Hospital located in Loxahatchee, Florida located in the greater West Palm Beach Area.
Pediatric ED Features:
- 53,000 annual patient visits (35,000 Main ED; 18,000 Peds ED).
- Palms West Children's Hospital features a 10-bed pediatric ED (14 Bed Adult ED)
- Physician Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- APP Shifts PEDs ED: 2p-12a
- Resident coverage with 3 surrounding residency programs and in-house Pediatric Residency Program
- Admit rate is 15%
- Accredited NICCU
- Located on a spacious 94-acre campus
- Offering occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and 401k
Applicants must have successfully completed at least 5 moderate sedation cases in the last 12 months without complication. Qualified candidates must be BC/BP Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians (having completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine) with current ACLS and PALS.FACILITY INFORMATION
Palms West Hospital has provided healthcare excellence since 1986. It is a thriving, comprehensive, acute care community hospital that provides a full complement of specialty services. As the only hospital in the Western Communities with a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, Palms West is a leader in pediatric care.
They are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services including adult rehabilitation, angioplasty, breast center, cardiopulmonary services, Center of Excellence in minimally invasive gynecology, emergency medicine, critical care services, imaging, laboratory, maternity and newborn care, OB Hospitalist program, occupational therapy, orthopedics, outpatient therapy, pediatric oncology hematology and oncology, pediatric sedation and infusion, rehabilitation, robotic surgery (including gynecology and urology) and surgical services.
- Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services
- Earned a Center of Excellence COEMIG designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the AAGL and Surgical Review Corporation
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia
Palms West Hospital is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with 179 hospitals, 120 freestanding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities. HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute’s World’s Most Ethical Companies. The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Palms West is in a wonderful family oriented area of South Florida with established planned communities, wonderful schools and great weather. Palm Beach International Airport is only 10-minutes away and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is only 45-minutes away.
Cultural activities include: Enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, and take in one of dozens of internationally renowned destination events.
Recreational activities include: Golf (including the Palm Beach Polo and Country Club) boutique shopping, world-class fishing and boating and an equestrian park.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly