OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
About the Practice:-
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Little Silver, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful.
- Center is 90 minutes to Jersey City and Philadelphia.
- Comprehensive women s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more
- 1-4 call schedule
- Upto 245 K plus productivity bonus for 1st year!
- Partnership potential
- Team consists of 3 providers currently: plus, allied personnel
- Beautiful location with great schools and family-friendly environment.
- Position requires an NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
We are affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ. Our main office is in Little Silver and affiliate center is in Howell. We deal with everything from the routine to high-risk obstetrics, well women care with pap smears and breast exams, teen gynecologic needs as well as the latest robotic surgery and in-office surgical procedures. We are certified by the American Institute for Ultrasound in Medicine to perform ultrasounds in our offices.
- On the southeast edge of Jersey, Howell is a coastal town with wide-open spaces and rolling hills. Residents enjoy a country-like lifestyle just minutes from the beaches of the Jersey Shore
- Monmouth County offers a wide variety of attractions for the entire family! Enjoy at day at the races at beautiful Monmouth Park Racetrack or creating gorgeous glass-blown ornaments in Asbury Park, discover what adventures await you in Monmouth County.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women s Healthcare:
Unified Women s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly