Job Description & Requirements
Plastic Surgeon in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $375000.00 - 1000000.00
A highly reputable practice in Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible plastic surgeon to join its team. Work with a well-respected organization known for its safe, exceptional patient care through the most reliable nonsurgical and surgical solutions that offer the best and most consistent results.
- Thriving practice—one of the leading cosmetic service providers in the region
- Growing organization open to any subspecialty—ability to further develop your niche within your practice
- Work alongside highly-skilled, award-winning surgeons
- Practice has an excellent reputation for its progressive surgical procedures
- $1 million earning potential
- Shareholder/equity option
- Sign-on bonus
A diverse major metropolitan area with every amenity you could want or need, Minneapolis-St. Paul is a perfect place for providers to call home. Living and working in the state ranked #2 in U.S. News & World Report’s
“Best States Overall,” you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- One of the top metros to live in the nation (U.S. News)
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- An outdoor enthusiasts dream, featuring a riverfront skyline, breathtaking waterfalls, an array of lakes, and more hiking and biking trails than you could imagine
- Vibrant arts and culture scene, world-class shopping and dining, and endless entertainment options
- Local collegiate and professional sports + one of the top international airports in the U.S.
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Minnesota and must be board-eligible or certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgery, Surgeon, Surgery, Cosmetic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md