Physician – Clinic Genetics
Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and EPIC, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system. Whether you choose to affiliate with MultiCare through an employed position with one of our hospitals, clinics, a community practice or other contractual relationship our administrative team is here to partner with you to provide a high value system of health care.
MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital is searching for a Physician to join our well established, thriving and comprehensive Genetics Practice. This will be a 1.0 FTE position. Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital is an advanced regional care and referral center for Southwest Washington serving more than 13 referring hospitals over 9 counties and backed by fully staffed services 24/7. Mary Bridge supports a level IV NICU, and comprises of a PICU, trauma service, and a full complement of pediatric subspecialties. The Clinic, located on the children’s hospital campus and at satellite facilities, offers a full range of outpatient and inpatient services.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Join a collaborative group that includes two geneticists, a nurse practitioner, and three genetic counselors
• Primarily pediatric genetics with a mix of adult cases as well
• Comfort with biochemical genetics is a plus but not required
• Prenatal and cancer genetics covered by separate services
• Hospital is investing in an all new office and clinic space dedicated solely to genetics
• Compensation is salary based and not dependent on clinic productivity, research or grants.
• There are clinical research opportunities available if interested. The MultiCare Institute for Research and Innovation and a hospital librarian are among the resources available to support desired research endeavors.
• Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
• Strong referral network from area Pediatric & Family Medicine providers
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
• “Board Eligble/Certified in Clinical Genetics”
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 20,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services — including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic. Our system of care also includes eleven hospitals:
MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
Apply for Physician-Clinic Genetics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly