Seeking Bariatric or Minimally Invasive Surgeon for Opportunity in NE Atlanta, GA.
Bariatric and minimally invasive surgery opportunity in Snellville, Georgia.
Private practice opportunity with partnership potential. Two office locations: Snellville and North Atlanta.
Primary office location is in Snellville, a northeast suburb of Atlanta.
- Must have a minimally invasive surgery or bariatric surgery fellowship
- Must have expertise in the following surgery skills: endoscopic, bariatric, foregut and reflux surgery
- Preferred 2 + years of experience
- ED call ~1:7 which includes general surgery call
- Practice call of 1:2
- Income guarantee support by Eastside Medical Center
About Eastside Medical Center:
- Eastside Medical Center has been a healthcare leader for more than 39 years, providing quality care to patients in Gwinnett and surrounding counties.
- Eastside is a 310-bed, multi-campus system of care offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, robotic surgery, rehabilitation, maternity with neonatal intensive care, behavioral health, bariatric, urgent care, and 24-hour emergency care at two locations.
- With over 500 board certified physicians, 1,200 employees and 400 volunteers, Eastside is committed to providing our community a healthcare system of excellence.
- Full Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, The Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval for quality and safety in disease-specific joint replacement care, and the Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award for superior performance in patient safety.
- The Breast Imaging and Diagnostic Center is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the FDA.
- 12,000+ annual admissions and 66,000+ annual ER visits.
Snellville, Georgia is located in Gwinnett County, approximately 25 miles northeast of Atlanta, with a population of just over 25,000 residents. Snellville residents enjoy the beautiful T.W. Briscoe Park, which houses a seven-acre lake, walking trails, picnic areas, playgrounds, athletic fields and a large outdoor pool. Stone Mountain Park is only a quick 15-minute drive away. The New London Theatre is located in Snellville and presents several plays throughout the year. Gwinnett County has its own minor-league hockey and baseball teams. The City of Atlanta is a short 30-minute drive and offers many cultural and recreational events.
For consideration, please send your CV to:
Apply for Seeking Bariatric or Minimally Invasive Surgeon for Opportunity in NE Atlanta, GA.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly