OB/GYN Hospitalist Program Director Needed in Southern California
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Escondido is wonderfully located between San Diego and Los Angeles. Beautiful and brimming with culture, Escondido is the perfect spot in California to live and enjoy the flexibility this hospitalist position can bring you. The job was just posted, and we are already getting calls, so please send your information to Seth Fredericks (email and phone number below) ASAP. This opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2690491.
- Great compensation with an addition leadership stipend as a program director
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail and a CME allowance
- 90% clinical and 10% administrative
- Leadership experience is a huge plus
- Work 12- or 24-hour shifts
- Provide GYN coverage, and backup midwives and FP physicians
- In-house anesthesia and on-site MFM coverage
- Live and work in southern California only 30 minutes to San Diego
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist Program Director Needed in Southern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly