Group Practice in California Needs an OB/GYN
Partnership will be offered after 18 months. You will also receive medical benefits, 5 weeks of vacation, 8.5 holidays, CME time, a sign-on bonus, and a retirement plan.
The community of Riverside offers a vibrant lifestyle for both your personal and professional life: thriving education institutions for all ages, a variety of parks and spaces, and its commitment to culture and the arts. Experience the many wonderful restaurants, outdoor areas, and entertainment venues Riverside has to offer. Riverside is truly an extraordinary place to live.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Sign-on bonus
- 5 weeks of PTO plus 8.5 holidays
- New facility with a surgery center in the building
- Monday through Friday with a 1/2 day during week
- Call will be 1:8
- Must be board certified
- Riverside county, 2nd best schools in CA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Group Practice in California Needs an OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly